Centre for Sustainable Development and Innovation of Water Technology (CSDI) is a non-profit organization based in Norway. Our goal is to contribute to societal safety and better quality of life through sustainable and innovative development and dissemination of water technologies, including Stormwater management, Water-related disaster management, Renewable energy (mainly Hydropower), Environmental protection and Health issues.
Our main activities are:
- Coordinate and participate in R&D projects;
- Provide training courses within our expertise areas;
- Organise seminars and workshops within our focal areas.
- Establish networking for both advanced and young professionals and university students;
- Establish a multicultural exchange base for visiting professionals and students staying in Norway
The goal of CSDI will be achieved through close collaboration with universities, research institutes, public and private sectors in Norway, China, EU and other countries in the world.
CSDI will give opportunities and priorities to female professionals, young researchers and university students in developing their professional careers in the future.
CSDI will also provide service and information for institutes, companies and individuals to collaborate with other professional associations and social communities, and to establish their business activities in Norway and China.